Bradshaw Low Nursing Care Bed
The Bradshaw Low bed has been developed to offer the user the opportunity to set the mattress platform at a very low height of 20cm (8''). It combines quick and easy assembly, even within limited spaces, with the profiling capabilities offered by four electric actuators which control backrest, knee-break, height variances and infinitely variable tilt & reverse tilt positioning (Trendelenburg). Sidhil have also further enhanced the presentation of the beds by incorporating a choice of different wood colours to harmonise with existing furniture and finishes. The four-section electric profiling Bradshaw Nursing Care Bed is particularly versatile. It is delivered with a metal slatted mattress platform and wooden side rails, and the bed offers both comfort and ease of use. It combines the established tradition of strength and stability of Sidhil products, with techniques to create a bed which is both functional and aesthetic, making it ideal for use in both nursing and residential care homes. The bed has been designed and tested to take a maximum user weight of 180kg (28st). When the bed is not in use the bed can be disassembled and stored on transport stands enabling safe. The Bradshaw Low bed has all the same features of the Bradshaw Nursing Care Bed.
- Electrically profiling bed
- Breaks down into four sections
- Maximum user weight is 180kg (28st)
- New for 2012 four colour options available in addition to the standard beech finish. Please note, minimum order quantities apply.
- Wooden integral side rails
- The bed can be dismantled and stored on transport stands
- Lockable handset
- Suitable for Care Home/Hospice
- Suitable for Community Equipment Store