S Drive Powerstroll
This excellent Powerstroll will turn most manual wheelchairs into carer controlled powered wheelchairs.
It takes the strain out of pushing a heavy wheelchair and makes easy work of hills, ramps and uneven surfaces. Its unique one click docking station (patented) means that it can be fitted or removed easily in seconds.
- Allows speed of up to 4mph*
- Travels up to 10 miles (16 km) on a full battery charge*
- The Powerstroll can easily be fitted or removed within seconds
- The excellent P G Drives S-Drive controller features a fully programmable and comprehensive fault management system
- New push and slide battery removal system
- It is very portable, making transportation simple
- Fits most standard wheelchairs up to 20” seat width
- Additional parts available for wider wheelchairs forward/reverse function, illuminated battery gauge and fingertip trigger control
- Unique one-click docking station for ease of assembly (patented)
- Comes complete with a Carry Holdall with shoulder strap
- Simple to manoeuvre and reverse
- The Powerstroll has a powerful 150 watt (200 watt-HD), 24V motor, capable of coping with most terrains
- Maintenance free airline friendly24V 12ah valve regulated sealed lead acid battery pack
- 2A charger as standard for off-board charging
- Height adaptor brackets are available to allow the telescopic bar at the front of the powerpack to be installed at its standard height or at a new height approx. 2” (5cm) lower
- This is ideal for installation on wheelchairs, that have a higher or lower horizontal bar or lack a hemi-shape (such as the XS2 and SD2)
- The brackets are supplied in pairs with all required fasteners
- Maximum weight capacity including wheelchair and user combined - 135 kgs (21 Stone)
- Heavy duty model - maximum weight capacity including wheelchair and user combined - 180 kgs (28 Stone)
- *Subject to conditions of use.