The Oxford Advance folding hoist will lift a person weighing a maximum of 155Kg/24Stone. Weighs 28.9Kg with a battery weight of 3 Kg. The hoist will separate into two (2) parts and is easily transportable and compact for storage. The Swan-leg design enables the user to get the hoist even closer to reclining chair, wheelchair or other equipment such as a quad-motorbike. You may wish to use a 4-point positioning cradle/spreader bar. This gives a greater choice in Oxford slings. Smart monitor is an excellent standard feature that will assist care homes and hospitals to understand how the hoist is being used. How many lifts, overloads, when it needs to be serviced which gives a greater life of the hoist and service user safety. The hoist is shipped with a 5 year warranty, 1 x battery and 1 x charger and a user guide.
The Oxford folding hoist dimension When assembled:
- Maximum lifting height of 1690mm or 66.5”
- Minimum lifting height of 390mm or 15.3”
- Will Pick a person from floor to chair / chair to floor
- Great for camping :)
- Legs opened – external width 1080mm or 42.5”
- Legs opened – internal width 1000mm or 39.3”
- Legs Closed – external width 670mm or 26.3”
- Legs Closed – internal width 570mm or 22.4”
- Height of legs to get under bed/chair – 115mm or 4.5”
- Front twin castors 75mm or 3.0”
- Rear Braked castors 100mm or 3.9”
- Height folded 450mm or 17.1”
- Depth folded 1180mm or 46.4”
- Width 550mm or 21.6”
Benefits of the Oxford Advance hoist
The Oxford Advance folding hoist is certainly one of the easiest on the market to travel away with. The Advance travel hoist will easily fit in a car or Accessible van. This portable hoist by Oxford Advance will bring new experienced to people who are dependent on a hoist to travel away with. The folding hoist is excellently designed to ensure it’s compact when being transported or stowed away. The hoist does NOT need any tools to separate or assemble the hoist, just clever technology made simple.
The MD of AAL LTD, Stephen Pritchard says “The hoist opens new possibilities to highly dependent service users. I personally use the oxford Advance hoist to go camping. Wife needs it in the morning to get me from floor to chair, IT’S BRILLIANT!"